In just two short weeks, it’s time to set our clocks back and really get into the full swing of winter. That means the days will be colder, shorter and darker – just the conditions you don’t want to be dredging around outside in, fiddling with burnt out bulbs or misplaced fixtures. It’s also the time you realize just how much a difference outdoor lighting makes when coming home to a warm, beautiful brightly lit house as opposed to pulling into a dark driveway. Don’t let daylights savings time pass you by without sprucing up your outdoor lighting with Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Memphis, and ask about our smart Annual Maintenance Plan to make getting ready for the season easier than ever.
At Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Memphis, we take pride in installing every system with the utmost care and attention to detail. However, that’s not to say things won’t happen between the time your lights go up and the time the leaves start changing colors. Bulbs do eventually burn out, animals who burrow too closely may leave you with lopsided fixtures, summer basketball games have a tendency to knock some fixtures around, etc. Rather than crawling around the house or climbing up on the roof to check these fixtures yourself, let a professional handle the dirty work. In addition to recognizing smaller issues that may not catch your eye but have the potential to cause major problems later, an expert can better position your fixtures for the warm, cozy look you want for your home this fall and beyond.
Do you have our AMP? If you do, getting ready for the season is as easy as picking up the phone. Our Annual Maintenance Plan takes the headaches out of checking your system and offers a number of smart benefits to ensure your home always looks its best.
Here’s a glimpse at just some of the services you can expect to receive every year:
- Every halogen bulb in your system will be replaced and checked for maximum luminosity. LED bulbs last much longer and do not need to be replaced on an annual basis.
- All wiring with any sign of damage will be repaired at no extra charge to you
- Fixtures will be straightened and repositioned to make sure your outdoor lighting design still looks its best
- Your transformer will be inspected for safety and efficiency
- We’ll trim any overgrown plants or adjust your system to fit any other changes in your yard and home.
Call now to sign up for your Annual Maintenance Plans or learn more about updating your outdoor lighting system when you call Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Memphis today.